The TrafFix Urbanite creates a continuous hand guided safe passage through workzones. The TrafFix Urbanite is made of UV stabilized, high density polyethylene. The linkable Urbanites quickly and easily link together in 6 foot sections to allow the contractor flexibility in creating a safe pedestrian pathway.
Weighing only 23 lbs., the durable double walled, non-flexible, lightweight design makes the Urbanite easy to lift on and off the truck and easy to connect. The ten molded-in vertical windows reduce wind load, add strength and stability, and reduce overall weight of the Urbanite. They also allow a guide dog to see what is on the other side of the wall.
Need Advertising Space?
The Urbanite has two recessed areas measuring 8" × 53" on each side to accommodate your message. Contact us today to learn more about the advertising potential of the Urbanite!Contact Us
Blow Molded Connectors
The male and female linkable connectors are blow molded to increase strength and flexibility. These connectors allow you to link multiple Urbanites in succession to safely guide pedestrians around a work zone.
- Ergonomic handrail provides a comfortable and secure guide through the workzone
- Locations for two (2) Barricade Lights
- Protect pedestrians from workzone hazards
- Four (4) molded-in Stacking lugs for secure transport and storage.
- Two standard colors available: Orange and White
- Custom colors available upon request
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation
- Available with various size and types of relfective sheeting
- Parades/crowd control
- Pedestrian traffic control
- Barricade construction work zones
- Blow Molded connectors provide strength and flexibility
|23 lbs. (10.43 kg)||72" (182.88 cm)||3" (7.62 cm)||38" (96.52 cm)||UV Stabilized Polyethylene Plastic|
The Urbanite wall shall not exceed 38" in height, will be 72" in length and 3" thick. Total weight will not exceed 23 lbs. The Urbanite wall shall be made of high density UV stabilized polyethylene and is available in standard colors of orange or white. The top surface of the barricade wall will provide a smooth continuous ergonomic hand rail. The male and female linkable connectors will be blow molded to increase strength and flexibility. Each wall will have 10 molded-in vertical windows for improved wind load performance and the two low profile steel Urbanite "T-Legs" swivel for deployment or storage. Both sides of the wall will have two each, 8" × 53" recessed area for reflective sheeting. The bottom of the wall will have openings to allow for water passage. Each wall will have two receiver holes and two shelves to support the attachment of barricade lights. The shelves will minimize the rotation of the barricade lights. Four molded-in stacking lugs will be on one side of the wall and 4 molded-in receiver holes will be on the opposite side of the wall to allow for stacking, transport and storage.