The stem of the Looper-Cone is made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place.
TrafFix Devices' Looper-Cones come in height of 42" and are ballasted by 10, 16 or 30 lb. Recycled Rubber Bases. Simply drop the Recycled Rubber Base over the cone stem and you're ready to go to work.
TrafFix Devices' Looper-Cones are designed with convenient handle that allows for easy movement and placement. Looper-Cone can accept a standard or "D" cell barricade light.
The Looper-Cone, with its patented reinforced handle design, can be stacked without sticking together. The durable low density polyethylene plastic keeps the cones shape, reducing crushing and breaking.
The Looper-Cone, with its reinforced handle design, can support the weight of stacked cones and bases without permanent distortion. The durable low density polyethylene material and handle design prevents the cones from sticking together when stacked. The Looper-Cone can be stack with or without bases.
Looper-Cone bases are made from 100% recycled rubber in 10, 16, and 30 lb weights. Each base is molded with convenient carrying handles for an easier grip. Built-in stacking rings keep bases together for storage and transport.
- The Looper-Cone measures 42" in height
- Made of flexible low density fluorescent polyethylene
- Bright orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Stackable for storage and transport
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Parades/crowd control
- Narrow work areas
- Water/flood control
- Lane closures
- Tree trimming
- Channelize or delineate traffic
- Barricade construction work zones
- Vehicular or pedestrian traffic control
- Parking lot traffic control, striping or resurfacing